This meeting will be open to the public, with the exception of closed sessions allowed under G.S. § 143-318.11. Please contact us with any requests for accommodations or information about the meeting.
Please note that the end time of the meeting is approximate and will depend on the amount of discussion.
If available, background materials will be posted in the Documents section of this page. Please note that the agenda items may change before the meeting. If that happens, there will be a notation next to the item. Please also note that some agenda items may not be listed below; for the full agenda, please click the "Agenda" link. Finally, please be aware that the chairperson may change the order of the agenda.
- Ethics awareness and conflict-of-interest statement
- Approval of minutes from the April 18, 2023 meeting
- Administrative hearings
- Felony hearings
- Request by Electrolysis Association of North Carolina for approval of continuing education units (CEUs)
- Presentation to the board by Amanda Carter
- Presentation to the board by David Kirby
- Rulemaking-permanent rules for barber industry
- Rulemaking-proposed rules for electrology industry
- Rulemaking-update on current rulemaking activity
- Report from ad hoc committee for the electrology written exam