This meeting will be open to the public, with the exception of closed sessions allowed under G.S. § 143-318.11. Please contact us with any requests for accommodations or information about the meeting.
Please note that the end time of the meeting is approximate and will depend on the amount of discussion.
If available, background materials will be posted on this page. Please note that the agenda items may change before the meeting. If that happens, there will be a notation next to the item. Please also note that some agenda items may not be listed below; for the full agenda, please click the "Agenda" link. Finally, please be aware that the chairperson may change the order of the agenda.
How to join the meeting
The meeting will be conducted by videoconference. You may join the meeting in one of two ways:
- Videoconference. You can join the Microsoft Teams meeting. (You don't need a camera to join the meeting.)
- Teleconference. To join by phone, please call (984) 204-1487, conference ID 543 277 820#.
- Ethics awareness and conflict-of interest statement required by G.S. 138A-15(e)
- Approval of minutes from the June 20, 2023 meeting
- Felony hearings
- Proposal regarding apprenticeships by Lee O. Brooks
- Fiscal year 2024 budget
- Executive director report
- Next meeting location